Hola, Hello! Welcome to my little corner in cypberspace. I decided to start this blog as a way of documenting my many DIY craft and home projects, our Houston family lifestyle and our latest move into our new, but old home and everything that comes with that.
My name is Ahidee and I’m a newbie blogger from Houston Texas, where I live with my chaotic but perfect bunch, let me tell you little bit more about ME…
I’m a boy mom of 3 little zombie-wrestling-lovers and wifey to my perfect and handsome hubby. Married for 11 years(2017). I’ve been a (busy) stay at home mom for the past 8.5 years and that is by far the hardest job I’ve ever had. I’m so blessed and thankful to my hubby for busting ass at work and for not minding the huge responsibility to financially support our family alone, which has allowed me to stay home and raise my boys. I’ve been an entrepreneur since the age of 8-ish.
I rocked the party planning & entertainment world for almost 7 years and I had a blast doing it. However, event planning is very time consuming and my typical work days were weekends, I worked every single weekend straight for 7 years! It was a huge sacrifice to give up my family time on the weekends. As the boys grew, so did their needs and so I decided it was time to call it a chapter in my unfinished book.
I was bitten by the creative bug a long time ago, so I decided to start a blog where I could document and share my endless projects and bits and pieces of our life. I LOVE meeting new people so I am very much looking forward to connecting with other amazing super-gals…moms or not.
Thank you for stopping by and sharing your time with one of my stories. If you have any questions or simply want to connect I would love to hear from you, so don’t be shy!
Fun and unknown facts about me:
- I’ve been married for 11 years
- I am a certified yoga instructor
- I am a certified Esthetician
- I LOVE planning parties – okay everyone knows this lol
- As you can probably tell from my certifications above^ I LOVE learning new things in depth, especially if they attribute to my daily life
- I was born in Mexico, soy orgullosamente Regiomontana
- I came to the US at the age of 7 going on 8
- It was the hardest thing EVER but it pushed me to learn the language in only 4 months
- I have an obsession with the Middle East, India especially, it’s colors, food…movies….decor….- most that truly now me know this one too ha!
- I am NOT a morning person, I’m the worst actually
- I am a NIGHT OWL all the way! but always regret it in the morning
- I love making lists of things…groceries, to-do’s, things to buy, but I always forget them at home
- I believe I was a Gypsy mermaid in a previous life – maybe even now 😉
- I like being the only girl in my clan
- I have a pirate mouth
Now let me introduce you to my WORLD!